Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to forum. Posts of my 94 F-1Nifty!

078.jpg
079.jpg
I
080.jpg
MG
082.jpg
IMG]]IMG]

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome! Nice truck.....I'm a fan of chrome wheels, so that stood out to me.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Wow! That is an extremely clean and shiny Ford! smilieFordlogo
Nice work man!

Guys, 94 F-1Nifty's name is Josh. He's the J of JK Auto Detailing that's been detailing all three of our vehicles (see the threads in the detail forum)..... While I haven't seen the pictures, I've heard the stories of how he brought this truck back from the dead......one piece at a time...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
thanks ken! this has been my little two year project, now im down to subtle little things here and there. i want to undercoat the whole thing soon.

Awesome....are the chrome accents vinyl on the bottom of the doors by the rockers? I was thinking of doing this with my dent, but with diamond plate vinyl to match all the diamond plate on my rig.

Guys, 94 F-1Nifty's name is Josh. He's the J of JK Auto Detailing that's been detailing all three of our vehicles (see the threads in the detail forum)..... While I haven't seen the pictures, I've heard the stories of how he brought this truck back from the dead......one piece at a time...

Oh wow....well, you can tell that he's a product of his product cause he does amazing work with your vehicles!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome to the site Josh - that is a sharp truck!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
ken: my chrome accents are just chrome plating.. steel i assume. definitely not vinyl though.

Thanks for the compliment Austin, glad to be on here!

In 95 you could buy stainless stick on custom fit panels for the bottom of truck . I had couple different ones over years . Always got asked about them ..

Nice truck

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts