Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New pics

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
This forum never gets much attention except from Ian and I, so I figure i'll whore out the Ranger in here.

Ditched the tonneau cover. I think it looks alot better without it. I do want to get the factory plastic bed rails for it though, as well as swap out the chrome step bars for the factory black ones.

modelsandemblems064.jpg

modelsandemblems066.jpg

modelsandemblems069.jpg

modelsandemblems070.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
lol, thanks Brad!

She's actually dirty in these pics. I need to shine her up some more.

The poor F100 got voted off the island.:(

But I have something in store for her.:)

FTF'er

How many miles do you have on that truck? The engine looks spotless!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Thanks man!

She has 43,000 miles on her.

The engine is actually dirty too. I need to clean it up along with the outside of the truck and interior.

FTF'er

Awesome, it looks great. I wish mine was as "dirty" as yours, lol.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looking good Shaun!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Thanks Austin!

NICE!!!! what ya doing for money's now?

Thanks Chris!

Today was Lawn Care. That was at a client's house. M,W, and F I feed steers at a friend's farm and clean up the stalls. Lately i've been bringing the steers into the barn due to cold weather. And then whatever else somebody asks me to do.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
For what I do, no. Compared to what I was making at Hardee's, yes.

lol. Luckily for me, one of my clients has 7 oak trees in his front yard, and they rain leaves and acorns every day, so I have a guaranteed lawn job every week, although the grass doesn't grow but every 2-3 weeks.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
For what I do, no. Compared to what I was making at Hardee's, yes.

lol. Luckily for me, one of my clients has 7 oak trees in his front yard, and they rain leaves and acorns every day, so I have a guaranteed lawn job every week, although the grass doesn't grow but every 2-3 weeks.

as long as your making money thats all that really counts i guess...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Thanks Scott!

Exactly. That's why I pick my feet up and just get the work done. I'm making more than I would not doing anything, so that's enough incentive for me not to whine about it.

yeah.. are you working with others or just by your self?

i know its frustrating when working with others especially when your a manager and have to try repremand them for doing something wrong, but then they act like they did nothing wrong...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Nope, I mainly work by myself. Every once in awhile i'll bring a buddy along when I know the bulls are gonna be stubborn. Other than that, I have alot of time to think. I tend to work alot faster when i'm by myself.

Ford Truck Articles