Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Pics of my 77

026.jpg

029-1.jpg

046.jpg

051.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Nice find! Same year and color of my Dad's 77 F150 lingbox.

Oh yeah, and it's a shortbox, Tex will be jealous.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Are the Bronco's different from the trucks?

Cause I'm running 33X12.50's with no rubbing issues at all...

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
They'll be stuffed in there, but they'll fit. Shouldn't rub............most of the time!!!

unless you have some seriously wornout springs (and i mean seriously sagging), they should fit without an issue at all. if you keep them on the stock rims they will rub the radius arms. 8" wide rims will fix that. just goes to show, look at my sig. original suspension, 35-12.50-15 on a 15X10 rim. they dont rub unless taking a corner fast, in which they barely rub the front of the fender

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
I ran 33x12.50's on my 79 Bronc as well...But a buddy of mine had a 79 150 and they wouldn't clear on it...They rubbed when turning.

definately. they look good in there too. fender well doesnt look empty, yet it doesnt look stuffed either. these are a few pics of the 33"s i run in the summer
bluewashed.jpg

blue2.jpg

blueandcamper.jpg

and here is a pic of my other truck with 33-12.50s on the factory rim
untitled-1.jpg

and just so you can see the difference, this is a pic of my blue truck with 32" on factory rim, my red truck with 33" on factory rim, and then the green truck with 4" lift and 35"
Picture173.jpg

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Hey cipsmithers, how are those BFG A/Ts on picking up and throwing rocks? I have some Nitto Terra Grappler A/Ts and they seem to pick up everything and throw everything. I can't stand rock chips. I've put some bigger mudflaps on, but with 35x12.50x16 on 16x10 wheels, there still some tire showing and unless I have some "cattle flaps" I'll still have some rock issues.

Sorry to hijack!!!

ya know, i dont have an issue at all. the coopers that are on there now dont either

Those are Eagle alloys. Thats all I know about them. When i bought them i went down to my tire store, told them what tires i wanted, and said put a good looking cheap chrome rim inside em. Thats what i got, for 50 bucks apiece. But that is with a discount, as the tire shop is kinda family to us

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts