Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

91xltlariat

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hi everyone, i'm a new member here just thought i'd say hi. i found this site trying to find information for my '91 f150 s/cab. looks like a good place to hang out.

blacksnapon

Staff member
hi everyone, i'm a new member here just thought i'd say hi. i found this site trying to find information for my '91 f150 s/cab. looks like a good place to hang out.
Welcome to the site! Theres a lot of intelligent people here, all you gotta do is ask!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey man...good to have you, it's a great place where folks are eager to answer your questions. So come on in, relax and have some fun.

91xltlariat

thanks guy's, i'm sure i'll have alot to ask.

Welcome dude.

91xltlariat

got some pics in my gallery. isn't much to look at, been trying to replace body parts. living in the rust belt doesn't help. try not to laugh to hard.:rolling laugh: hope to get it painted this summer.

got some pics in my gallery. isn't much to look at, been trying to replace body parts. living in the rust belt doesn't help. try not to laugh to hard.:rolling laugh: hope to get it painted this summer.

Nice Franken-rig 91... the body panels look straight and I like the Gen8 trucks. :)

I think its cool when guys Frankenstein trucks back together to keep them on the road. smilieFordlogo

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site...nice truck! it looks pretty cool they way its setup. and the "franken" truck is taken conner...by me! haha;)

hey on that truck, i noticed a grill insert behind the grill. is that aftermarket or homemade? if it is aftermarket does anyone know where i can get one?

hey welcome to the site...nice truck! it looks pretty cool they way its setup. and the "franken" truck is taken conner...by me! haha;)

hey on that truck, i noticed a grill insert behind the grill. is that aftermarket or homemade? if it is aftermarket does anyone know where i can get one?

Ah, okay. My bad. ;) :wasntme:

91xltlariat

thanks for the welcome, the insert is homemade, it's flattened perforated metal mesh, i cut it to size, painted it, and used zip ties to hold it to the grill. works good for keeping small tree branches and stuff out of radiator.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts