Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy from South East MI.

Well I just got my 2nd Ford and my families 6th over all since I was born.
I picked up a 96 F350 back in August and have used it just for cursing around as of right now but I picked it up mainly for towing. My GMC sucks *** at doing that so I had to have something bigger and better.
Anyways back to my truck, its a 96 with a 5.8L, 5 Speed, 4wd, Reg Cab Long Bed Running 33s right now and I just picked up some 36s. She only has 96K on it and it just what I like Fun to drive and Damn good looking. Best part is it about the thing is it was a plow truck and some how it only has a silver dollar spot of rust on it, dings and dents but NO ROT Spots like most MI Ford Truck have around here. Only thing I dont like about it the front lift. Some one used a a few leafs form some other pack that were cut with a torch 'smiliedoh'.

Also have a 95 F150 That is my Dads truck, Love it do death but she is slowing giving up the gusto. Needs a motor soon and we are talking about Driving down South to find us a Clean truck to rebuild and drop a 332 Stroker in and save all the good parts off his for the new truck.

Any who. I am Chris :wavey: and I am so glad I finely found myself a Ford that I love. (I dont keep vehicles for long unless I love them)

By far my favorite pic of it.
IMG_20120805_215348.jpg

Last edited:

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Wheres hartland at? Im from hudson about 13 miles north of the ohio line.

Nice lookin rig....and nice score on a 1/2ton 351/5sp combo.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
gotcha. Thats mid michigan :) lol....just bustin your balls.

Ford Truck Articles