Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Guy from North Idaho

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome, nice ride!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Did the wheels and tires come with it or did you add that? If it came with it, that's worth the $700 right there. If not, that rig looks like a nice work horse and for the money. I think you got a great deal regardless. Did you have to put any money into it mechanically? Also, I noticed the temp guage wasn't reading when you took a picture of the dash. Did you just take off? And two batteries?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace. You'll come to find out FTF has a dentside section that is second to none. As for the truck, it's damn near impossible to pass up a $700 truck, much less a SC driver. I say you did very well.

oldtrucks

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Thanks Guys. I put the wheels and tires on after I bought it. Several problems were uncovered during the vacation this summer. I have since replaced the water pump, timing chain, Weian Stealth intake, Summit 750 CFM vacumme secondary carb, new radiator and a temp sender which was why the temp guage wasn't working. My plan for this truck is to, over time, make it bullet proof and a reliable work horse. It might even get a paint job when the mechanicals are done

You know.... when that truck sat on a dealership lot it apears as one of the best looking trucks on the lot.

Wimbledon White and Forest green is cream puff look on a truck lot.

oldtrucks

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Thanks a lot guys. I'm very happy with the truck so far. I restore/restomod truck and cars in my retirement and this truck just turned over 90,000 miles, so this one will get the full treatment as money and time permit.

You guys have some really nice looking trucks too. I've got a long way to go to begin to measure up to the quality that is here on this forum.

:wavey: Sweet deal. Good color combo. Keep it on the road.

Ford Truck Articles