Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Floor

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok so now that i am just about done the cab....im not putting my old carpet back in. for one its not that great looking and it will get worse from the mud and dirt anyone tracks in. but i dont want to leave the floor bare...looks really bad. so im going to get the vinyl floor some of the baseline trucks have of this gen. (my dads 96 has it) so i went on www.broncograveyard.com and found the vinyl floor but found something even cooler....BEIGE vinyl floor!!! thats the one om going to get so it looks factory and is tough!

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-37874BG_regular_cab_4x4_pickup_vinyl_floor_cover__beige.htm

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
But a bedliner floor will only look as nice as the metal that it's covering. If he's got a bunch of patch panels and welds it'll be all lumpy and crap.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah i would just spray it but on these trucks the center hump is a removable panel. plus like chris said i have welded panels in so the floor wouldnt look good.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
My truck came with one from Factory.It was all deteriorated though.It's good for when you track alot of dirt in,but they're not very thick,so they're easy to tear.I'm split on putting one back in my truck,or just getting carpet,and making sure I don't track dirt in.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The vinyl from JBG is what I put in my truck. I got the grey. It's nice, but it's not molded to the floor, so the fit isn't perfect. Lay it out in the sun for a while and let it get hot. It will be softer and easier to install.

You can see my floor a little here-
cb3.jpg

Ford Truck Articles