Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Need some help pulling my engine

I need to get my truck back on the road by this summer and my time is extremely limited because of my emergency vehicle equipment business. So I'm asking for some help on this. I am willing to offer some sort of compensation, whether it be cash, products or parts. If anyone would be willing to help me get the engine out (and back in once it's rebuilt), I would greatly appreciate the help.

-Michael

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm a little far for that. Maybe Doc, Scott, or Brad is up for it.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I need to get my truck back on the road by this summer and my time is extremely limited because of my emergency vehicle equipment business. So I'm asking for some help on this. I am willing to offer some sort of compensation, whether it be cash, products or parts. If anyone would be willing to help me get the engine out (and back in once it's rebuilt), I would greatly appreciate the help.

-Michael

When and where? I might not be the best help but If the timing is right I could lend a hand.

We could make a get together out of it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Lemme know when and I'll be there!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
damn u guys are too cool. i wish u can organise a get together to finish my truck

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
It's not a big deal. Look what I found at cheapflights.com:

From: Bozeman, Montana, USA (BZN) To: Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) Travel valid from: 16 Dec 2008 Travel valid until: 31 Mar 2009
$740.00 US

EXCLUDES TAX

...You up for it?...

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
It's not a big deal. Look what I found at cheapflights.com:

From: Bozeman, Montana, USA (BZN) To: Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) Travel valid from: 16 Dec 2008 Travel valid until: 31 Mar 2009
$740.00 US

EXCLUDES TAX

...You up for it?...
haha i have 2 choices my last order is 959$ to order.. or fly u down here haha ... i rather order my stuff lol.. thanks for the offer tough :)smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts