Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my69

Hello all,this is my first post. I am Keith from Australia and i am building a 1969 short bed. My 69 has a few modifications ,took the roof off and lowered it and a peak was put in over front windscreen, pulled the b pillars in to fit flush with the doors.Tops of the doors were rounded. Removed fuel tank and filler hole. Pickup now sits on a custom chassis with independent front end and four link rear with coil overs.Body was channeled a bit over chassis so ground clearance in about 140mm.Rear is tubbed with 15-12 centerline auto drags and mickey thompson 29-15 sr street radials.Fronts 15-8.5 centerlines with mt 27-10 tyres. Engine is 5.4 quad cam all alloy ex gt production car race engine with motec m 800 ecu and 6spd tremec.Front brakes are four piston with two piston rear brakes.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Mmmmmmm.

DSC01169.JPG

More mmmm's

DSC01168.JPG

Okay, you owe me a new keyboard!

DSC01172.JPG

winters champ , got it for my 32 ford but ended up getting a heavy duty champ for the 32,much stronger. The f truck was going to be a tow car for the 32 but pulled it off the road for a week to lower it a bit,you know how these thing go. One year later and many weekend and $$$$, o"well at least i got it lowered.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Very nice....and welcome!

To late for me i dont even take my medication any more but i dont notice any difference. I only took it of the road to lower it a bit one weekend.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts