Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My watch

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
I bought new this watch new and wore it for yrs. It is a watch produced by M.Z. Berger & Co. Inc. for Ford. It has the Ford logo and this generation of crew-cab F150 in the background. The watch and bracelettes is all stainless steel. The bracelette is a calendar type with a locking clasp.

DSCF0581.jpg

The watch works fine, only that its clasp is worn out from usage and would need to be replaced. Ofcourse, I bought another watch from this lovely lady, and was going to throw this one out.

Lots of memories in this one. I crushed the crystal a few times and...

Anyhow, if someone wants it, I'll mail it to them, pm me your addy.

I'll include it all

DSCF0580.jpg

I would be interested in buying an early '80s Ford truck watch. Let me know,

Tyl

tylstruck

It is a great expensive watch. I changed and replaced many of its parts. This timed the clasp won't stay locked from wear, meaning a new bracelette would be needed. Works grand otherwise. I could order and buy a new calendar bracelette for it. However have a new watch right now. No, not a fancy Ford one. A Celebrity. Nothing special, but am looking for a vintage early '80s Ford one. Dead or alive.

This one is a bgeneration 10 crew cab F150 pictured in it. I though it might be valueable to someone with a similiar truck, once when the bracelette is changed or converted to a pocket watch or... rather than myself just throwing it out.

My offer still stands. No claimer...

Tyl

tylstruck

Nothing, Oliver. Send me your addy. It belonged to one good man (yes?), and it'll belong to another good man.

I only need your mailing addy to send it to you.

Tyl

i have an old pocketwatch with the ford logo on it somewhere i got from franklin mint.. i love the thing .. I cant wear a watch it irritates my wrist but that watch you have if the first guy doesnt want it ill gladly put it in my console to go with the truck.. just for fun ill try to get a pic of my pocket one and post that

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I can't wear any thing with nickel in it. I have an allergy to it. My ex thought I didn't love her because I didn't wear my weddin band. She never did understand. I can't wear any jewelery. :blah: :blah: smiliecrybaby smiliecrybaby smiliecrybaby

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts