Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My truck should have been free!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn bro that really sucks about all the issues...I didn't go through and read the whole thread, but how much did you pay? The majority of these things seem like routine fixes to 30+ year old vehicles to me. If you're expecting a new rig...buy new. Sometimes, you just need to know when enough is enough and don't let your pride get in the way and sell the thing before you go broke.

Damn bro that really sucks about all the issues...I didn't go through and read the whole thread, but how much did you pay? The majority of these things seem like routine fixes to 30+ year old vehicles to me. If you're expecting a new rig...buy new. Sometimes, you just need to know when enough is enough and don't let your pride get in the way and sell the thing before you go broke.
Well, the clutch fork was broken and to re-attach it to the bell housing I had to pull the tranny. I just thought it would be wise to go ahead and replace what the things I had access to as not to have to pull the tranny a second time.

Dang, nice looking truck! Sounds like regular things a non-enthusiast would do to a 30+ old vehicle to keep it running - it's a good thing it's in your hands now.

I had a similar situation...the farmer I got mine from rolled my truck off his flatbed, and I'm glad I had a flat driveway, because it had no brakes - not even an e-brake, and that wasn't the half of it! With all your work you have a solid ride now!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts