Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Ranger

Trucker_Eric

Mechanically Inclined
ok guys, this is my truck

just thought i would post so people could see it

8-3-09.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm gettin the red x of death...but if the real photos are as clean as the pixel pics...it's a good lookin ride.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Weird- I saw the pic before, but when I refreshed it, it's gone.

Looks like you hosted it in the FTF gallery, too...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I just checked your gallery and the side view of the truck doesn't seem to be there...there's just a spot where it "was".

Dunno why...maybe just upload it again? I can edit the new one back into your first post, if you re-load it.

Trucker_Eric

Mechanically Inclined
heres some more shots of it

8-3-09_2_.jpg

8-3-09_1_.jpg

and people who like to steal plate numbers, dont bother, the plate on my truck is the one off of our camper trailer, lmao

Trucker_Eric

Mechanically Inclined
they arent pink, those are budwieser flip flops i got at walmart

and i do hate truck caps, but right now, all the parts i took off when i took the engine out of the truck are laying in the bed, and the truck sits outside, so i cant take it off or ill ruin the parts, lol, as soon as its fixed its coming off.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
they arent pink, those are budwieser flip flops i got at walmart

Didn't know Budweiser made pick flip flops...haha. Seriously though, I'm surprised Tony didn't recognize them...isn't Budweiser his drink from the gods?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
There is nothing to be ashamed about with pink flip flops. I posted my pic once upon a time, but the mods hammered me, and not in the sexy fun way. :(

Trucker_Eric

Mechanically Inclined
yeah, about the underage smoking thing, lol, i have been smoking since i was 14 and my dad uses my money to buy them for me, i support my own filthy habit, and yes, that hood ornament is temporary until i get my lady one, lol

d_4438.jpg

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
yeah, about the underage smoking thing, lol, i have been smoking since i was 14 and my dad uses my money to buy them for me, i support my own filthy habit, and yes, that hood ornament is temporary until i get my lady one, lol

d_4438.jpg

Ha!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!!! That young man has a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, the chrome lady is better looking. She has headlights.) :)

Ford Truck Articles