Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My New Truck!!

Hey Everyone, I got a 1977 Ford F-250 Ranger XLT today!! Its 2 wheel drive, has a 351m, C6..and not sure which axle..Dana 60? Its got rust on it..But hey, Its a Michigan truck. Engine runs really good..pretty sure it has been rebuilt not that long ago.

ford250ranger029-Copy.jpg

ford250ranger028-Copy.jpg

ford250ranger027.jpg

ford250ranger026.jpg

ford250ranger025.jpg

ford250ranger014.jpg

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
smilieIagree still pretty solid..ive seen a lot worse rigs here in the so called rust belt. cabs drooping,fenders & bedsides flapping in the wind..lol.looks like you have something to work with.Good luck!

Not bad..good starting point...looks like its got a good seat and all....if u decide u dnt want that black and chrome trim on tailgate, ill buy that off ya..lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Now all you need is one of those 'Horn Broken, watch for finger' bumper stickers. Seriously though, looks like a good work truck.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, the engine compartment and interior looks tons better than the outside....looks a little deceiving from the first pic. I like it!

Thanks everyone!! I'm pretty happy with it.
Time to find a donor truck and start swapping the goodies off. Have fun, parts are cheap to buy for these old Ford's. The change is very rewarding and you can say you did it yourself ! :) smilieFordlogo
I'm actually gonna use alot of the parts off this truck for my 1977 F-150 4x4 Shortbox.
Not bad..good starting point...looks like its got a good seat and all....if u decide u dnt want that black and chrome trim on tailgate, ill buy that off ya..lol
Alright, I'll let you know.

Cody, it's good to see you're still living up to your signature! :p

Congrats on the truck.....looks like you done good, but what else is new? How many does this make? :D
Haha! Thanks!! I did score a mint 1995 Lincoln Town car a few months back!! As of right now I only have 5 vehicles..

primetime

sawmill slave
5? That`s a pretty good number. I think that`s how many I have. Sad part is I`m always looking for another one.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts