Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my new motor

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
SOunds awesome man :D

yup, just talked to a guy with a 68 mustang, needs a little work has a running 302 with a auto tranny, my buddys building a 68 that weve put a lot of work into just needs motor tranny, he said hell buy the motor and tranny off of me which is perfect for my so i can put the 351w in it and run a manual like i want

Looks good! I'm building a 351 Windsor, Ported GT-40 headed beast my self! Sounds like your starting an awesome project

yeah, mine by no means its gunna be a beast lol, itll just be a mild 351w, plan on running a pretty agressive STREET cam, might seem mild to some of yall though, ill be happy with around 300hp to the wheels, nothing crazy just a fun car to cruise around in and enjoy having it lol by no means a drag car, but hey man wutr the specs on the motor your buildin? i always love to hear peoples inputs on my builds and read about others to give me ideas

this blocks done, one of the piston walls is cracked and has a big chip missing from it, imma just scrap it probably, dont wanna deal with gettin it sleeved and all, eh thats ok, give me a reason to upgrade to a 351W roller block :)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I've had a 302 sleeved before. Done by a good machinist, there's nothing wrong with it.

yeah i know it can be done and still be just as good, i figure i can probably just find a new block for about what itd cost to get it sleeved, i was lookin at it, the point where its chipped doesnt look like it would really affect it, its down at the bottom by the crank os i dont think the rings would hit that point anyways, could make a good block for someone im sure, anyone want one for cheap?? :) , besdies, i really just want an excuse to upgrade to a roller block haha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts