Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My babblings...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I didnt have any other spontaneous idea cross my mind to name this thread so i hope it works...

I am wondering what the current chapter members are doing to help the chapter grow?

I would like this to be a place for us to converse in helping this chapter grow, to become as great, as the great state of Texas!

I have a few ideas, i am looking to here from you guys in your suggestions. This is a place to offer your ideas, thoughts, criticism. what ever. If you think it will help the chapter grow, toss it out, think its a dumb idea? Throw it out there anyways. Lets here your idea's no matter how dumb or great you think they may be.

Sorta like flyer's but smaller. got the site and chap info along w/ the referral screen name.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
agreed - would have been much more handy to pass out at the shows i went to this year... people tend to keep things they can stick in their pockets till they get home rather than litter the ground with them... i think skank was working on the fliers and i've got a supply of card stock here i can print if he does some cards.

edit: business card size i think is what they mean...?

agreed - would have been much more handy to pass out at the shows i went to this year... people tend to keep things they can stick in their pockets till they get home rather than litter the ground with them... i think skank was working on the fliers and i've got a supply of card stock here i can print if he does some cards.

edit: business card size i think is what they mean...?

I was thinkin like a 3x5, or index card size but that works.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea thats what i was thinking....
Big enough to see but not so big its annoying.. you can put it on there window and they will see it, but not be annoyed cause its freakin huge...

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
thunder on the plains in levelland in august is where i entered the cruise and is quickly becoming the largest show on this side of the state... over 300 entrants this year in a town of 11G

i briefly visited the one in slaton but it was pretty small.

the bike and classic car show in the depot *the second band was a group of guys i work with* i found a truck that hills hotrods painted and i want that paint job on my truck someday. they're originally from my hometown of brownfield and they do DAMN good work.

i missed the burnout contest in littlefield this year but there's vidoe of it on RL

there's a small one in seagraves with their celebrate seagraves that's full of mustangs. i've never seen so many mustangs in a 2A town!

that's all i can think of right now that i went to this year... there's more that i didn't get to i'm SURE.

i've been wanting to get to the one in brady (the geographic ctr of tx) in april but no one else ever wants to go. it's a mustang show but when i contacted the chamber for the other club i was active in that shall remain nameless they loved the idea of having a ford truck club come and offered us discounted group rates etc.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
eh, that's when you get a ride.

me and vette boy posted up the info on thunder on the plains weeks in advance at rl.... still only us and heavy chevy showed up with his barstool carts.. lol

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
no they had dyno days at spc in april... broke the damn dyno before i cld get my truck up but they weren't running it right anyway... putting wrong weights in and skewing the results.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i'm sure they got if fixed since they only got it as a teaching tool but there's supposed to be dyno days at some place in wolfforth but i can never remember the name of the place. it's like 60 bux or something. *shrug*

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I forgot which place it was, but there is a place in town that does dyno nights every once in awhile... Usually when its nice out...

Its like 75 for 3 pulls and 20 if you want to enter the 1/4 mile "race"

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
the only place I know where in Lubbock with a Dyno is Crap err C.A.R and Suncraft, and I don't think Suncraft will let you run on their Dyno,.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
i'm sure they got if fixed since they only got it as a teaching tool but there's supposed to be dyno days at some place in wolfforth but i can never remember the name of the place. it's like 60 bux or something. *shrug*

OH! had forgotten about them.
Thats these guys
http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts