Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Muffler

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well...Cherry Bomb does carry more than just glasspacks. Outside of that, Magnaflow is nice. The important question is...what kind of sound are you looking for???

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I just (two weeks ago) got my Pypes Violator mufflers from Mustangs Unlimited, and they have a nice tone at idle and a nice presence at wot.

Got one of them hooked up to the Bronco right now... no cat, dump under cab. Not a good sound because of the free flow, but a full system should yield better results. Sounds awesome on my Mark.

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
i would suggest a magnaflow. it was extremely quiet on start up after installation. sound stock but felt some new found power, nbut not a whole bunch. it broke in to a nice rumble after a water hose went inside it

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've had the 40's... they can drone pretty bad, but the tone is good.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
flowmasters sound good outside the cab.. but inside.. SO MUCH drone.. had em on the flareside...

personally i really like magnaflows or cherry bombs also.. the vortex muffler out of the cherry bomb lineup sounds amazing on 302's from what i've seen on a few buddy's mustangs.

flowmasters sound good outside the cab.. but inside.. SO MUCH drone.. had em on the flareside...

personally i really like magnaflows or cherry bombs also.. the vortex muffler out of the cherry bomb lineup sounds amazing on 302's from what i've seen on a few buddy's mustangs.

Doesn't look like they off a 2.25" though.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
i have the flowmaster 40s also,& love em nice deep melow tone & constructed very well,they should give you longevity as well,stainless is better yet but pricey.

Ford Truck Articles