Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mrxlh

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
haven't heard from Lester in a while. I miss the ole chap. :)

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
OMG! I knew you went missing, but your last messages made some of us worry that something may have happened. I almost forgot about Lester. Hmmmm, I don't remember anything he had said that would make one think he might be in any trouble. Oh wait, isn't he an oil worker? Ruh roh. I'm gonna check 'another' place and see if he's posted there lately.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Thanks for checking Todd! Maybe you'll hear from him somewhere, if you do would you ask him to come say HI and tell him I was thinking of him? Thanks. :)

Oh and LOTS happened while I was gone but nothing to worry about. Everything is going to work out for the best no matter what I have to do to get to that point! I am one tough broad even though I may not always come across as tough. :D

econo61

head pervert
okla
she's too damn smart to be a supermodel.

but i will second the superwoman thing!

i'm just glad you didnt say wonderwoman!

Attachments

• WonderWoman.jpg
That was his last "ahem* "DATE"...

Google images, mostly, lol...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
LOL Tom! You're so funny. I shouldn't laugh though because at least someones getting some dates. smilietease The only dates I get are the kind that make me regular!

econo61

head pervert
okla
That was his last "ahem* "DATE"...

hey, when you get my age you take what you can get!

karen, people just send me things like that. i guess they think there is something wrong with me.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Yeah, I am still around. Got sidetracked in the month of December and January. Sorry, should have posted sooner.

Maybe so, but the sidetrack ALWAYS connects to the main rail!

Glad to see ya bro!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Welcome back!! Can you believe you were missed?!?! ROFL
Yeah, pretty good feeling. Especially when a smokin hot woman is the one that posts about missing you. Gotta love it. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts