Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mo chapter Christmas/Holiday party

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Everyone ready to get together again. My guess is everyone is pretty busy from now until Christmas but how about after. Pam and I would like to host it at our house. What dates are good for everyone. We can do a New Year's Eve party or if everyone is still busy maybe then we could do Saturday Jan. 9.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
new years or the 9th is good for me.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Honestly I get pulled so many ways on New Year's Eve that I'd love to tell everyone "NO" and escape to St. Louis...... We'll wait for the real decision maker to weigh in though.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Who's the boss?
Yep, he ain't said 'I do' yet!! smilietease

I don't know if I can make that or not. I think my sis-in-law and her girls are gonna be here and I'll get shot if I leave my wife here alone with her, her girls and my boys. :)

I'm not the Boss, but for some reason, I'm the one who gets to play 'the bad guy' and discipline them all. Well, the little ones at least.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am good for either date so just let me know! I will have the truck back by thurs so I can even bring the new toy! LOL

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Hey friends,I would so much love to meet some of you people,My son is coming home on the 1st- 7th,so, if it's after then then count me in. I haven't seen him in 3 years so I can't and won't miss a chance to be with my little buddy.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well the 9th it is then! the more the marrier! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
great for me

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts