Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Missed out

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
For those that aren't paying attention on the "other" site. We had a meet today. Ya'll missed out a bit. Any meet with Terry s a ball!!

Here's a pic of my truck and a little Ranger. Can you see them??

hgirls6_0.jpg

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thats a good looking ranger!
That Ranger is for sale and has a 351W Police Interceptor engine in it. It was purty!! Although, IMO not worth the $7000 the owner thinks it is. :D But all he needs to do is find the one person that thinks it is.

tcbofade

Charter Member
Wow...let the record show that I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD...

But now that its here, let's show em what else they missed, hmmm?

Attachments

• hwait1.jpg
  • hbday6.jpg
Last edited:

Kep4

Jäger
That young lady who is second from the left is just stunningly beautiful! :nana:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That young lady who is second from the left is just stunningly beautiful! :nana:
Funny, she was our waitress. You can't see it in the picture, but she had a HUGE zit just under her lip on the left side. I don't know why, but the other guys didn't seem to notice. Also, she really smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. We thought she was still drunk from the previous night. ROFL

Wow...let the record show that I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD...

But now that its here, let's show em what else they missed, hmmm?

Yeah...some of us are still on the other site. At least until we get banned for some reason. confused

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
For those that aren't paying attention on the "other" site. We had a meet today. Ya'll missed out a bit. Any meet with Terry s a ball!!

Here's a pic of my truck and a little Ranger. Can you see them??

hgirls6_0.jpg

Truck? What truck? Where?

Gunner

tcbofade

Charter Member
WTF??? How could you do such a thing???

No offense, Todd, but you're truck was NOT the best looking piece of that pic. Sheesh...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
WTF??? How could you do such a thing???

No offense, Todd, but you're truck was NOT the best looking piece of that pic. Sheesh...
I only modified ONE. Pan down you can still see the good stuff! Escept for the one pic with the rusty ol' . . . Ooops, nevermind.:rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts