Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

milestone: ;) she hauled her first load.

i was hanging out with my dad today when he asked me to help him get a radio tower. went out to some guys field and broke it down and loaded it up. I really strained the big block on this smilietease:wasntme:

though i would post an update.

Attachments

• IMG_20160424_141518.jpg
  • IMG_20160424_141529.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice!

That would have crippled a GM....:rofl:

be nice now there many a gm product with hi mileage round my dads house with much life left in them but no real drive to put parts on them. give that 95 3500 2wd 6.5, 5 speed. a new injection pump driver and drill out the starter bolts see will live again....now i that say that i should do that this summer.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That was me being nice :D

tinkering paradise

its been cleaned up a little sence these picture but fun times. ever gm truck you see less the white 1500 sub is a 6.2 or 6.5 diesel. the red 3500 dual has over a 500,000 on it

dont forget then 12v71 gen set <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/lorddurock/embed/v%2012%20detroit%20deisel/story"></iframe>

thank every one :) got to make time for family

Best check the spring hanger after being so over loaded.:)
Using the truck like it was ment to be used with everyday loads.

dont worry ;) the bushing almost gone in the springs and shackles. been putting off putting on the new 2700 lb springs and shackles i have till i fab up much needed traction bars

That was me being nice :D

missed this when i posted picture of the back yard. dont worry ;) you can hammer aways my brain will always be a bit messed up from gm products. but ford has always treated me well

Ford Truck Articles