Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March B/S Thread

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sorry I started this month a little late. I've been pretty busy lately. The snow finally melted for the most part. I hope it snows again soon!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hey Sean...it doesn't look like anyone cared!!! A shame, eh?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah I know. I wish people would get a little more involved. I'm not sure what to do to make it more fun in here.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'm in central NJ. How about you?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
hey joisey...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I just picked up a JCPenney tractor off Craigslist. 7 speed, 12hp briggs. has mower deck. Engine not running. May need headgasket. I will post some pics when I take them. Hopefully I can get it running.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
hopefully its a simple fix man...

hey brenda... enjoying?? kinda.. aint much fun cleaning up a grease mess when a boot slips off the CV axel... makes a mess all over the place when that happens...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I got tractor to crank but it sounds like air leaking near spark plug. Person I bought it from says he thinks it's the headgasket. I hope it is that simple becasue it does not sound good when you crank it and it does not start.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah because the 5 inches of rain would have been 50 inches of snow! I would have been out all week :rofl:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Drinking with a Jersey Girl

A Mexican, an Arab, and a Jersey girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In Mexico , our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks no-alcohol beer (cuz he's a muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Jersey girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Jersey we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless New Jersey

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
So you agree...snow would've been better...oh yeah!

Sean...you should buy my 76 wheel horse tractor w/ the plow frame/blade wheel weights and chains and the mower deck...:)

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I would but I'm sure you want more money then I have right now. LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I got the tractor running today. Tomorrow I'll get it off the trailer and see how it rides.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
I think that wheel horse is calling you...I used to use it to move my 22' boat and trailer around as well as my 22' travel trailer..you can even use it to move the 73 f100 around...:)!!!!
only kidding..

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL I would like a wheel horse tractor, but I know you want more than the $50 I paid for this yellow one. My intentions were/are to resell it to make a little extra money. I might just have to drive this yellow thing around town a bit first :rofl2: I did that already with the Craftsman haha.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
How's it going?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts