Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Machine Shop

Looks like I get to kick this one off COOL. :cooldude:

So anybody know a good machine shop in North Houston / Conroe area?

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
nope. i know one in lubbock though. :-( sorry that doesn't help much.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
I've been using Sexton's for repair work. For machine shops I've heard Tiners and Total Engine. The most helpful parts house is the O'Reillys at 34th and Quaker - Barney or Kevin there are good. I've used others too but those are the best that I've dealt with. Still no help for Houston though. Sorry.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Tks for the link, I'm gonna have to do some checking cuz there all a little ways from me.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
C.A.R. is a joke and should be burnt to the ground.

There is a machine shop just on like 49th and Milwaukee i belive, somewhere in that area. I can give directions but they are a good shop.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
C.A.R. is a joke and should be burnt to the ground.

There is a machine shop just on like 49th and Milwaukee i belive, somewhere in that area. I can give directions but they are a good shop.

Thank you! C.A.R will rape you over the hood of your truck never go to them.
I know of a few and their is one out side of town that is awesome they are called Clay Dust Machine shop.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I wouldn't spit on c.a.r. if their shop caught on fire...
A buddy of mine had some welding done on his trailer, one of his ramps broke, he supplied the metal cut it to size and grinded everything, all they did was lay a quick bead and chipped the slag, no more than 10 min total, 150 bucks....
I told him i could have done it at the plant for a 12 pack...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts