Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for Info on Sandbox edition

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm in mood to look agan . Other than the other "truck sites" I cant find any info and pics are none exsitant .

Sorry From Truck ** My post from while go . Picture .Has space grafics
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77089&stc=1&d=1374895248
Ford Truck Cl**

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jQ5CTWG5lJ_JOrB8BxKAIuQ&bvm=bv.82001339,d.eXY

They both truck and Bronco Space or western Grafics . Baja style push bars roll bars and White spoke wheels with Heart cut outs. Some had leather tops and rear oval windows.

Ever find a add or literature let me know

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I've not seen it in any of the books I have, if I do come across anything I'll let you know.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I've not seen it in any of the books I have, if I do come across anything I'll let you know.
Had a dealer (option flyer/brocure ) in hand at a Car parts show still kicking myself .

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'll bet you are!...that would have been very cool to have!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've pics of these and heard them called a half dozen different names. I've never seen any factory literature on them, but did see a dealer flier that mentioned them. If I remember correctly they were contracted out like any number of dealer packages. Don't know anything else beyond that.

These are the only Factory /dealership 73-79 striping designs

Anything else is aftermarket

ForumRunner_20150102_210246.jpg

ForumRunner_20150102_210302.jpg

ForumRunner_20150102_210316.jpg

ForumRunner_20150102_210329.jpg

Any AD (short for ADvertisement)
Would probably be in a truck magazine for a private company.
I remember seeing all sorts of California. ..Arizona. .Mexico designs in truck/van magazines in the 60's-80's back in the day.

Not Ford dealership designs.

If there is anyone more in the know about this stuff customizing trucks and cars is my friend BOB McCLURG
He is former editor of Mustang Illustrated ..now with Mustang Monthly or parent group.
Last known residence.
Los Angeles.

Google him and see if you can locate him.

Dennis

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts