Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Look at what I found

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
If I only had the room to bring it home...

cc01.jpg

cc02.jpg

cc03.jpg

Apparently it looks like it ran when it went to the junkyard. No rust except one cab corner and that looks fairly easy to fix. If I had the room and the money I would fix it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You can make room. :D

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
No I wish I could, but there just isn't enough room.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Chris tried to build and engine in his kitchen, I'm sure you have a bathroom or something. smilietease

Fixed it for you :)

The engine isn't the problem. The room in the driveway is because the space is taken with my 65 Mustang :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Fixed it for you :)

The engine isn't the problem. The room in the driveway is because the space is taken with my 65 Mustang :D

Nice fix. :D

You can stack things, they do it in Japan all the time!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn that's a good looking cab. You check the roof for any issues?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Damn that's a good looking cab. You check the roof for any issues?

I didn't notice anything off hand. It looked fine. No rust in the roof or anything like that from what I saw. Only thing that stood out was the pass. cab corner because someone did a "quick fix".

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
No you didn't miss it. It is in Oklahoma. If this was in NJ I'd figure out how to have it in my driveway lol

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
What do you have? I'm always looking for little misc. stuff.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
...:)..funny question...I got too many trucks..:)

78 f150 4wd that I hope to finish a cab/bed and front clip swap from the 2wd, so the frame and running gear are available, parting out 2 crew cabs 78 f250 4wd and 78 f350 2wd, 2 f250 4wd's going to be parted out and eventually a f250 s/c, + I am going to p/u another 2wd s/c for parts+ all the stuff I got crammed into the storage trailer and garage

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
The only thing I can think of offhand would be a seat in good shape that doesn't need upholstery and is black. Otherwise I'd reupholster mine. And west coast jr. mirrors.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
...:)..funny question...I got too many trucks..:)

78 f150 4wd that I hope to finish a cab/bed and front clip swap from the 2wd, so the frame and running gear are available, parting out 2 crew cabs 78 f250 4wd and 78 f350 2wd, 2 f250 4wd's going to be parted out and eventually a f250 s/c, + I am going to p/u another 2wd s/c for parts+ all the stuff I got crammed into the storage trailer and garage

I know I've asked you before...but if you have or come across a good/rebuilt bendix power assist control valve and the accompanying power cylinder, let me know.

lostinfords

I haven't forgotten about you Ben,...you should have asked way before the 2 units went out to the mid west that I had, but I am keeping my eye open for one for you...been busy tearing down the 78 4wd parts crew and preepin' the 78 f150 4wd for a hopefully busy snow season , but not before swapping all the sheetmetal from a good 2wd to the 4wd frame

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I haven't forgotten about you Ben,...you should have asked way before the 2 units went out to the mid west that I had, but I am keeping my eye open for one for you...been busy tearing down the 78 4wd parts crew and preepin' the 78 f150 4wd for a hopefully busy snow season , but not before swapping all the sheetmetal from a good 2wd to the 4wd frame

Alright...appreciate it man.

lostinfords

The only thing I can think of offhand would be a seat in good shape that doesn't need upholstery and is black. Otherwise I'd reupholster mine. And west coast jr. mirrors.

I have to check on what I have in storage ..as far as colors go...I have 2 in the crew cab that need re-upholester, if you want one to re-do and still keep yours in and in use you are more than welcome to it

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That could work out well so that the truck won't be down. I will pm you after thanksgiving about it. Thanks :)

Ford Truck Articles