Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

lets have some fun here

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
what i am going to start here is slide shows from work. It is open to anyone, not just the state chapter.
here is how it goes, take photos from work, load up to a photo share sit, say like photo bucket,etc. make a slide show, or a remix(this has music involve. not hard to do. i can post a tutorial for photo bucket, if needed.
then post the video/slideshow.
does not have to be spectacular. just fun and games with photos. can be new, old, recent, etc.

i will start with this slide remix from a fire clean up at a business. yes it has music.

lets see how fun this can get.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
It have to be a slide show to see my guys work ....

But sounds like a good topic.

Mike....I can only say you're a better man than me getting in that boom lift. No friggin' way I'd do that again.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Carl what is funny with Mike when he goes in the boom he is some what afraid of heights, but looking at some of his pictures and videos you would never know it lol. I got to the point that I do not ask him where is going to be at or what he will be doing cause I am afraid of heights myself lol, I just ask him when he comes home to find out what his day was like. lol

Missy...I'm terrified of heights now. Wasn't a few yrs ago but something popped and I hate getting on my roof....14'.
I used to Rappel in the High Peaks ..Mt Marcy, Snow Mt, CatHead, My school(50') now I'm a sissy and can't look at Mike's or Snowbunnys pics.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
lol i don't blame you when me and mike worked at a apartment complex it was 13 floors up and when i would have to go past the 5th floor on the patio's i would not look down to the ground but if i was on the roof i was fine go figure lol.

I was in World Trade 1(Windows on the World) in August of '01 having lunch with a friend,(lost 9-11), and since then I'm terrorfied of heights. You, Mike, Snowbunny, babybunny, anyone that can get more than 50' off the ground.....I respect.

if i was meant to be that high id have wings... years back i used to work for a clark dealership that had a large rental fleet which included those boom trucks and scissor lifts... scary was trying to drive one of them things onto the beaver tail trailer with six inches of tire hanging off each side and knowing that you could fall off the truck without really trying

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
if i was meant to be that high id have wings... years back i used to work for a clark dealership that had a large rental fleet which included those boom trucks and scissor lifts... scary was trying to drive one of them things onto the beaver tail trailer with six inches of tire hanging off each side and knowing that you could fall off the truck without really trying

you think that was scary try driving several down a chain of railroad cars. the in between cars is very scary , the boom is like a catapult, and the darn turtle shell about 20 feet in front of you.

sorry to have knocked this off topic

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
no problem carl. it was kind of a dead topic if you know what i mean. i was just trying to get some people to post pictures or sideshow of what they do at work. guess they are not as proud of their work as i am of mine.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
OW I'd love to post some up . I just get tired of waiting 3 hours for them to up load.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts