Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just thought i would say hello

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Hello and welcome to the site. Tell us a little more about yourself and that nice looking rig in your avatar. smilieFordlogo

Howdy and welcome to FTF!!! :wavey:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, great to have you. We have quite the dentside following, so you'll fit right in. If you have a little time, tell us about yourself and your rig(s)...and pics are always good too. Enjoy your stay.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome.....let's see some pics of that dent.....

lol yeah that the only dent on the whole truck, i dont know whether to get a fender or try to pull it out, i only give 800$ for the truck, a little about it-300 inline 6-rebuilt,new carb,354 gears,4 speed ,every gauge works, which i was suprised, its got 31,1/2 inch buckshots on it, a little small for me but they will do.i have replaced every u joint,serviced engine completly. i love this truck it never lets me down. thanks guys- ill put pictures up later when i get home .

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
lol yeah that the only dent on the whole truck, i dont know whether to get a fender or try to pull it out, .

For the record... 'dentside' is a nickname given to 73-79 ford trucks due to the concave/indentation body line running down the side of the truck. 67-72 are commonly referred to as bump sides. So we weren't picking out any flaws in your truck.

i only give 800$ for the truck, a little about it-300 inline 6-rebuilt,new carb,354 gears,4 speed ,every gauge works, which i was suprised, its got 31,1/2 inch buckshots on it, a little small for me but they will do.i have replaced every u joint,serviced engine completly. i love this truck it never lets me down. thanks guys- ill put pictures up later when i get home .

Sounds like that truck found a good home then.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome.....let's see some pics of that dent.....

lol yeah that the only dent on the whole truck, i dont know whether to get a fender or try to pull it out, i only give 800$ for the truck, a little about it-300 inline 6-rebuilt,new carb,354 gears,4 speed ,every gauge works, which i was suprised, its got 31,1/2 inch buckshots on it, a little small for me but they will do.i have replaced every u joint,serviced engine completly. i love this truck it never lets me down. thanks guys- ill put pictures up later when i get home .

Not the one dent, but the "dent" as in "dentside - ford generation 6 pick up".....smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles