Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just Looking.....at a Rrrrrred Rrrrrraptor

Daaaayum it's fun to look at shiny new trucks....

100_4141Large.jpg

100_4145Large.jpg

100_4142Large.jpg

100_4144Large.jpg

100_4143Large.jpg

100_4146Large.jpg

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
:drop: Must say I am floored at the gas mileage!!!! 9 to 13 in the city, my old truck gets that. I would have thought with all the electronics, even with the big engine, it would get better!

It's a three-ton brick with a factory lift and huge wheels/tires. My '79 Silverado couldn't get anywhere close to that, with 1/2 the horsepower from a fuel-efficient 400 V8 and full-time 4WD.

Neighbor's daughter's b/f has a Red Supercab Raptor. Love that truck. He must go to Oregon State- I see it down there every time we visit.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Gotta say -- I saw a 2012 on the lot the other day and I LOVE the new wheels they're using. Way better than the previous ones.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice truck but all I've heard is bad things about the frames

Mainly issues from guys that don't realize the truck isn't what the hyped perception of the truck is. They thrash the truck like it's a trophy truck, when in reality, it's a pretty mildly built rig. From what I recall, some buyers don't realize 14" (I think that's right) of shock travel doesn't mean 14" up and down...and they'd blow through bump stops, cruising at a decent rate of speed, and bend frames at inherently weak spots.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Exactly, there's nothing *wrong* with the frame, they're just abusing it like it's a $200,000 off road vehicle. It still is one of the best off road vehicles you can buy off the lot.

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That one has the front facing camera. :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts