Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Junkyard Hunt. Can you Help? 1994 F150 Wiring Harness

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm placing a bounty for anyone who can find an under-engine wiring harness for a MAF F-series pickup 1994-1997 that has cruise control! $75 to anyone who spots one in a junkyard and ships it to me.

If you spot one, let me know and we can work out the details. I do not need the harness that goes to the engine, that part is in good condition, just the part that connects the ECU, circles to the headlights, MAF sensor, behind the radiator, by the next headlight, around to the AC components, and finally ending at the cruise control unit.

Ryan

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
You get one?

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
car-part.com

I poked my head in there and looked around, seems to be available options to chose from. As expected there are no F-150's in the pull and hacks here; trucks that land in the u-hack yards get gutted pretty fast.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
heck wish i noticed this sooner, ive got a 94 f150 out back with a 302 in in it. trucks just out there for parts and is rusting away before we get'in picked clean

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts