Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Junkyard haul

primetime

sawmill slave
So I hauled some scrap to the junkyard today. And since I can`t go there without walking around... Here`s my $25 dollars worth of goodies.

SANY0498.JPG

SANY0497.JPG

Dual 3" tailpipes for 80-96 Ford trucks, dual snorkel cold air air filter housing (custom, I built it), MSD Super Conductor wires and cap, and M/T valve covers.

primetime

sawmill slave
Nice score!

I know! Ain`t that cool? Between this stuff and the heads I was doing the rooster strut around the yard. Told the little woman "I`m going in the house for a minute. Better yet, why don`t you come with me.":rofl2: She wasn`t drinking that kool-aid though. Had to spend some of my header money, but it`s all good.

primetime

sawmill slave
Thanks Roy and Ryan. Stuff like this just gets me all slobery. What can I say. I really like having a place to share.

Youré making me green with envy Justin ..... most of our junkyards are full of japanese bits and just occasionally you'll find some early brit stuff

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn good score...those MT valve covers are pulling double to triple what you paid for the whole load.

primetime

sawmill slave
Cleaned some of this stuff up.

SANY0506.JPG

SANY0505.JPG

Doesn`t really fit well, does it.

SANY0509.JPG

Ford Truck Articles