Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January 1 2013. A day that will go down in...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
...Oh who the hell am I kiddin'?

Hey ya'll, I am making it a conscious decision to make my presence back here again in 2013. Over the last year or so I have stopped in to lurk and try to keep up on any mod items, but it looks to me like you all have been behaving. LOL

That being said, let me give you a little update on what has been up in my neck of the woods.

In February of last year I enrolled in American Trade School in their Heating and Cooling program since carpentry/construction has taken such a BIG hit here in STL. I have been in the program now for 46 weeks and 1 day out of a 60 week program. All the while I have been looking for work and picking up a little along the way, but I finally got a job interview with Classic Air Care Heating and Cooling before Thanksgiving and after MVR and Drug Testing, I found out the Friday before Christmas that I got the job! Sounds like a really good gig with a take-home van (hoping to talk them into one of the Ford vans we have...LOL).

I have been SUPER involved in my daughters' girl scouts on the admin level for the neighborhood and was asked to take neighborhood chair for the next 2 years. Also, in December, I put my name on the April ballot for our local School Board, so now my campaigning begins!:headbang:

Also over the course of last year I traded in my F150 to get the wife a little better deal on her 05 Expedition. Got a good deal on it, but have a few electrical things I need to fix this spring (backup sensors, TPMS malfunction, and the heated/cooled seat on the drivers side doesn't stay on), other than that it is a really nice rig for her.

I, on the other hand, have been on the search for my new rig. I have found a few 99-06 F350's that I like, but I am being extremely picky about this one. There are a few options I WON'T comprimise on (Gray leather interior, All white exterior, and a dually) Not picky about the diesel engine, because there is a Cummins sitting in my Dad's shop with whatever truck I buy's name on it...:wasntme:

Anyway, nice to be back and on April 4th my schedule will open back up big time since I will be out of school then...

That is all...:wavey:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LOL I duntz no nuttin bout nose modz merters!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Life has a way of getting in the way of little things like FTF. I'm glad your move to HVAC is working out for you. Don't be a stranger, we'll all be here.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Life has a way of getting in the way of little things like FTF. I'm glad your move to HVAC is working out for you. Don't be a stranger, we'll all be here.

Ryan

School is my MAIN distraction right now, but it is almost over!

Oh I know, just unfamiliar territory. Bottom end is together just an assembly pretty much..

Only bad part about these motors is they have such tight tolerances. Once you get past that, they are one of the easiest motors I have worked on.

Ford Truck Articles