Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Its that time again!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
1988BroncoPlow.jpg

Put it on the other week. Rebuilt the pump, flushed the rams, Did some maint on the plow itself. Also the bronco is getting some preplowing work also. Did all the u joints, changed the trans fluid. I have some brake lines to change, i figure ill do them before I blow them plowing. Also did all the steering parts. Bronco was all over the road before. All good now! Just have to swap the winter wheels/tires on it. Picked up a used front bumper to use with the plow setup vs my new bumper, and a passenger fender to replace my dented fender from the garbage can last year, lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I know, everyone is like, buy a beater. I cant drive a beater, everything has to be to my standard. And this was the beater lol

This is what happened
The 1st day
IMG_0128.jpg

18676143787_ORIG.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

Last edited:
Never needed a plow on mine... but then it doesn't have any trouble getting through uncleared roadways either. I suppose its a fair way to earn some extra income but I have more fun pulling out stuck passer-by one at a time. (Read that as "I make more money... etc.")

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Excuse my ignorance, but how does the whole plowing thing work? Are you a sub contractor through the local municipality?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That truck would never see a plow, and in NJ you can get sub contracted to plow local roads

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I live end of township road where it goes out on High way . I plow end all open or I get double the snow and they dont push it back .Usually have to plow the mile of paved road to get to my parents place early in morning . Good enough for people to get out anyway. And help out on heavy snows .
The township has 100 miles roads and 2 trucks In a 15 mile area . Good enough for light stuff most time .

My longest job is my uncles drive mile long and way wide drifts as deep as truck is tall .

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The plow made me almost 20g last year so it doesnt bother me to beat the truck up. I do keep it nice still so its all good. Most of my plowing is my own accounts, and with my boss. He has lots of commercial sites to do. So i help him out, usually get the small and tight driveways due to the bronks awesome size and turning. Sucks for me lol

Ford Truck Articles