Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It's January do you know what time it is?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
It's time for the MO chapter members to get going. Let's keep the chapter alive and talking.

Anyone have big plans for the new year?

Who wants to start making plans for a get together?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm going to jefferson city tomorrow if plans work out to help grandma and granddad take down thier christmas tree.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wow I missed three days and have 165 posts to check...that's what I'll be doing this year. LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I'm slated to go to New Mexico out on a job on the 5th..............I hope to God I do............If I don't I'm unemployed...........

Gunner

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
So the first day went well! This is going to be a great first 'real' job with an awesome company. It is also a bonus when you get out three hours early, yet get compensated for the entire 8 hours!

I have only seen tentative schedules of anything going on so far.

The truck club (Show-Me F-100s---Springfield) has the club meeting schedule (dates only) up on the website now. They have information on the "Ozarks run", but not really any of the other major club events yet.

I will be heading to Springfield in a couple of hours for the first one of the year. Dad wants me to take his 97 F-150, since it only gets driven less than 3 miles a day to work and back. I can't complain..he filled it with gas and gave me a key. YelloThumbUp

The local car club has their meeting and cruise dates set. No info on cruise ins, car shows, or anything yet.

Keep me updated. I am now unattached, so the saved trip money is now for vehicle events. I might as well get some enjoyment out of it. :suspicious:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts