Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It just followed me home!

primetime

sawmill slave
And it`s just so cute. Can I keep it?

Attachments

• F-5.jpg
  • tnF-5truck.jpg

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Fix the pictures so we can see it. :D

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
tnF-5truck.jpg

F-5.jpg

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Now, you fix your link! :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Ok, let me get my magnifying glass out...

(there is just no pleasing me) :D

had a dog follow me home once too, after a mile or so he finaly quit pulling against the rope :) looks like you got a cool project there. Hope it don't run off like like my dog did lol

primetime

sawmill slave
52 F-5. No engine, trans, or glass. Real solid. It`s a sixty year old MI truck, and it doesn`t need much rust repair surprisingly enough. Best part is I only gave $100 for it. I`m thinking 351w and 4-speed that I have laying around so it can move under it`s own power. Sorry about the pics, but I made the thread, clicked browse, and that`s what I got. Not sure where I went wrong. Still trying to figure this stuff out.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
52 F-5. No engine, trans, or glass. Real solid. It`s a sixty year old MI truck, and it doesn`t need much rust repair surprisingly enough. Best part is I only gave $100 for it. I`m thinking 351w and 4-speed that I have laying around so it can move under it`s own power. Sorry about the pics, but I made the thread, clicked browse, and that`s what I got. Not sure where I went wrong. Still trying to figure this stuff out.

You can't go wrong with a 351w. YelloThumbUp

Ryan

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Nice truck and a cool project. What are your plans for it? I've had a few follow me home too..... enjoy!

primetime

sawmill slave
Yep, 351w`s are good engines. It helps that I have about a half dozen. Plans are engine and trans, probably with a push button and toggle switch until I scratch up cash for a new 12 volt harness. I`m thinking comfy inside, flat bed with stacks, and just leave the outside like it is. It`s solid enough. Besides, I think that look is cool on the right vehicle, and this might be it. Got some more pics, I`ll get them up as soon as I get a chance.

Ford Truck Articles