Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

introduce myself to all my fellow ford freaks!!

pugg

Georgia Chapter member
HELLOW,FIRST ON RACE DAY BROTHERS!!!!!from us down here in the hot & humid south,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Howdy howdy. Where ya from?

pugg

Georgia Chapter member
hi y'all,I live in powder springs,ga.went to high school up in cleveland,bout,8 miles from hellen & dalonaga..rite now I got an '83 f100 w/a jasper reman eng,& carb,(302,w/2bbl motorcraft,c-6 trans.)w/53kmi.Don't drive it,cause it gets 9-10 mpg.sucks,i love ol'blue,damnn good truck.if it got better mpg....I'd be happier than a pig in clean,cool mudd.If any body has any cures,suggestions,or ben there-done-that wisdom.my 2 boys,and I,would do a n.ga."buggg" dance,at your next b-day party...yea,jet change,timin,sumpthing gots to get at least 14-16 mpg...I really dont want to get rid of it,but at3.50-4.00$pre gal..its hard to argue with the wife,when you got 2 special needs kids,and being disabled,with no disablity$$ coming in...So if any body has any sugg..or fixes let me know..thanks,Andy,& the killer "'B's (da boy's,brian & brandon) PEACE! an cornbread on the side.........

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to FTF!

:welcome:

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts