Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

intro

Hi! I'm Ted and am a new member to this group. I just puchased a 1946 Ford Pickup with a flathead V8 and 3 speed Top loader and plan to due a ground up restoration, this is why I joined your group. I know I will be needing your help from time to time during this build and will send pics as I go.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Enjoy your stay, kick back and shoot the breeze with the rest of us.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! Post up some pics if you get a chance.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome! Take pictures as you go, put small items in zip-loc baggies and label everything. You'll be glad you did when it's time to re-assemble it.

Congrats on the new acquisition. We'll do our best to help you.

Hey everyone I am new here just looking fir a place to chat and help others. My wife bought me a 2008 f250 v10 last April and I love it. I have owned chevys most of my life until they screwed me really bad on my wides taboo. I told them I would never own another one of there products I. My life. So I bought my papas ranger then bought a 96 f150 which was traded in on my F250.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts