Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm just lost

havi

third member
Really I am. I'm just dropping in here to put up my official newbie post/thread :hammer: A big hello to everyone here!!

Your off to a good start. 5 posts in one day (so far).

havi

third member
make it 6, lol.

Actually I'm still working out the bugs. I see I can't make a gallery yet.

That I do not know. I never made one here. I just use photobucket. Is it saying you need a certian number of posts or something?

If not...PM one of the administrators and ask them. Slmann, O'rattlecan, and Blue goose own the place.

EDIT: You do not have (in your pile of parts) a 54-60 big ford car do you?

havi

third member
Thanks, Brian. By the look of yer posts, I'll never catch up to ya, lol.

Thanks, Brian. By the look of yer posts, I'll never catch up to ya, lol.

Umm...I am member #6 over here. I joined a day or two after they launched. Maybe the same day...never paid attention to the date.

As far as post count...I have too much time and talk to much.

I knew Scott (slmann) from elsewhere and he invited me.

I think he has regretted it every since! smiliestirthepot

welcome havi

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Havi now that is a name i am familiar with . glad to see made it over here. have fun and stick around. i will let littlesunray know you came over .

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Hey Havi glad to see you finally made it over here, hope you have fun here like we do at other places lol. And yes Mike told me about you coming over here, welcome aboard buddy.

havi

third member
Thanks for the welcomes!!

havi

third member
oops, maybe I shoulda said "can't find my way", lol.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I love that pic in your avatar havi. I know to some it may just look like two old trucks rotting away in the field but to me it looks like simpler times...They your trucks or just a picture you found?

havi

third member
Picture I found, my two 48 f1's are in worse condition, lol. The pic was taken from a field in North or South Dakota, I forget which. It was on a photobucket account. Simpler times, yes....my thoughts exactly when I seen this pic.

Ford Truck Articles