Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm back! 4th of July picture inside!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Hey guys, it's been almost a month since I've logged in. Picked up some full time work since graduation and have been super busy.

Parked the 460 out front today with the flag, also had a chance to clay bar it, and then me and my uncle used a random orbital to polish and wax it two Sunday's ago. Attached are a picture of the truck as it stands in my front yard now and a close up of how the orbital took out almost all the scratches! Glad to get back on FTF with all of you! Looking forward to catching up on threads. smilieFordlogo

0623131546_zps311abfff.jpg

0704130943_zpsa5ae3750.jpg

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Hey guys, it's been almost a month since I've logged in. Picked up some full time work since graduation and have been super busy.

Parked the 460 out front today with the flag, also had a chance to clay bar it, and then me and my uncle used a random orbital to polish and wax it two Sunday's ago. Attached are a picture of the truck as it stands in my front yard now and a close up of how the orbital took out almost all the scratches! Glad to get back on FTF with all of you! Looking forward to catching up on threads. smilieFordlogo

0623131546_zps311abfff.jpg

0704130943_zpsa5ae3750.jpg

Awesome pic Mike!! yes, you have many threads to read, biggest news is Ken's awesome new truck!!

460Trucker

That looks beautiful. We thought you were busy putting more lights on the truck. smilietease

Thanks Doug! LOL Maybe I did put some extra markers on there :wasntme:

glad to see you back. Truck looks nice.

Thanks! Glad to be back on smilieFordlogo

Lookin good man! Glad to have you back.

Thank you! Happy to be back with all of you!

Awesome pic Mike!! yes, you have many threads to read, biggest news is Ken's awesome new truck!!

Thanks Roy! I'm going to check it out right now! smiliegitrdone

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is one good looking truck!

That is a great looking truck, that is similar to what I am looking for.

460Trucker

Thank you all so much, a lot of time goes into ol Black Betty smilieFordlogo
Once again, its great to be back on regularly again, somewhat regularly i guess haha!

460Trucker

^and a lot of lights!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You speak the truth! LOL You gotta get your grill lights in! My next day off I'm taking a road trip out west...all expenses paid of course :wasntme:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts