Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I miss my truck

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I sold my truck awhile ago.....and now I miss it. It seems to happen everytime. I sold my Datsun B210 (Gonzo the clown car) because the part I needed was 1/4 the price I paid for the car. I sold my 2 1977 celicas (never named) because they were just flat out done. One was bought as a parts car and the other was beat up by my freind. The only good thing about the celicas was they were free. I grew attached to one of my girl's trucks, too. She had a 1989/1990 Chevy 1500. His name was Duck.......I miss Duck the most. He had about 400,000 miles on the original engine and trans. I wanted to make him last forever, but he was leaking from everything and had really bad frame sag. Now I miss the Bomber......atleast he went to a good home that plans to keep him a play truck/weekend warrior.

Im gonna get a drink after work and read a Truck Trader. Maybe that will make me feel better.......probably not:(

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sorry for the loss...and I advise not looking at a truck trader unless you have the cash to buy a replacement. If not, you'll feel crappy because you miss your truck...secondly you'll feel crappy cuz you have no money.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I don't know why you sold that truck...

Ryan

well, I have a few good reasons
1) I needed money
2) He wasnt holding up well as a daily driver
3) I needed a new motor BAD and I didnt have any money
4) At the time I didnt have any time to work on him

:(

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I am sorry.

Me too. My next vehicle will probably be a jeep.'smiliecrazy'
My girl has a jeep and I really do like the 4.0 straight six, so Ill probably get a mid to early '90s cherokee or grand cherokee. Ill take a '90s explorer if I can find one cheap.

Me too. My next vehicle will probably be a jeep.'smiliecrazy'
My girl has a jeep and I really do like the 4.0 straight six, so Ill probably get a mid to early '90s cherokee or grand cherokee. Ill take a '90s explorer if I can find one cheap.

ever sense i was like 5 and knew what a vehichle was i wanted at jeep wrangler. lol. one day i'll have it. they are good vehichles

Ford Truck Articles