Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I like this truck

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I really like the 4/550's set up with a bed, but they seem to bring crazy money.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea thats nuts, its sick otherwise

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
As far as I know that would have been added after it was purchased (the box). Even now they only go to the 450's with a box on from the factory.

Michigan
Wow i love it! Are those super singles out back?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
As far as I know that would have been added after it was purchased (the box). Even now they only go to the 450's with a box on from the factory.

Any idea who would build a box for that?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It is a factory box, a friend here had one done (a 450) before the 450's came out....all they did was order a box from Ford.
I would imagine you would have to order the correct wheelbase if that was the plan.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
It is a factory box, a friend here had one done (a 450) before the 450's came out....all they did was order a box from Ford.
I would imagine you would have to order the correct wheelbase if that was the plan.

I think that is why I like the truck. It doesn't look like a franken-conversion.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It does look cool...I miss our 550!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I thought that it looked familiar, it was in Diesel Power a while back. Guy claims he has 160k into it.

Ford Truck Articles