Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I have a stupid question...

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
The only stupid question is the one not asked Dave...Yes remove the cap on the valve cover to add your oil.....

I have another question.. My running tail lights work fine. But when I hit the breaks only one breaklight works. Same bulbs? Or 2 different bulbs for running light/breaklight?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Bulb has two filaments....probably one burnt out. Lamp should be an 1157.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
No stupid questions.
I had to go to the Ford dealer to ask if the 97 f250 had a oil filter.
I couldn't see one any where on the engine. They told me it was in the front bumper I didn't believe them. the one tech walked out and showed me the filter in the bumper. I was stunned they hide it on the bumper.

No stupid questions.
I couldn't see one any where on the engine. They told me it was in the front bumper I didn't believe them. the one tech walked out and showed me the filter in the bumper. I was stunned they hide it on the bumper.

Lol. That's wild..

I have another question.. My running tail lights work fine. But when I hit the breaks only one breaklight works. Same bulbs? Or 2 different bulbs for running light/breaklight?

I bought a SUV once that when you hit the break , the bulbs got dimmer.
The PO put both of the bulbs in wrong. (Deeper posts in the shallower grooves)

rambler

New Shoes......
No stupid questions.

really? didnt know that , my 2000 isnt that way..

My 98 f150 is like that. First oil change I was looking all over the side of the motor and didnt see the filter till I slid out from under truck. There it was, tucked up in behind the bumper.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts