Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I Got My Domain Name!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Kidding, I already bought the name then he tells me his middle name is "Boyd"

Sure sure...you woulda had a helluva lot harder time explaining your first domain name choice...you're just lucky BigWhiteC150Hobby.com was already taken.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Chris...is it safe to say Trista is out of town and you made a banner for the site that you were actively searching at the time?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Sure sure...you woulda had a helluva lot harder time explaining your first domain name choice...you're just lucky BigWhiteC150Hobby.com was already taken.
Wrong Ben KinkyClownsexHobby.com was my first pick, but some guy named M. Rhodes in Lubbock had it!!!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Aww snap...now I know where Mike lives.smilietease

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks guys!!! The site is already up, but I don't have anything to sell yet!!!

I figured I'ld time to get it ready, but they put it up before I was finished.

I had to jump in there this morning and clean it up some!!!

http://www.boydhobby.com I've already had a bunch of hits today!!!

Tex I'll cut y'all in on some deals when I get things rolling!!!

I've got to get some inventory first though!!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Are you sure it's not a nooky site?....it refers to "comming days"

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I was thinking it was a subtle way of describing it..hehehe.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Enough!!! I fixed it!!!

HAHA...you really did. I have to say, I really enjoy your FAQ section, especially 'What is a FAQ'...I'll save that for later. But your 'contact us' section leaves much to be desired. I wanna know somebody will be there on the other end when I get lonely at midnight. Beyond that, great work...haha.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
HAHA...you really did. I have to say, I really enjoy your FAQ section, especially 'What is a FAQ'...I'll save that for later. But your 'contact us' section leaves much to be desired. I wanna know somebody will be there on the other end when I get lonely at midnight. Beyond that, great work...haha.

I haven't deleted the guidelines in the FAQ section yet. As far as the contacts page, I can't afford an answering service yet, but as I'm usually up until about 1am you can call me anytime before that Ben. I'ld hate to think you were sitting around with no one to talk to a midnight!!! It's my real phone number by the way!!! It's not some Clown phone sex hotline!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very considerate...and what I like to see in a businessman.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I can only imagine.

I'd assume Alex Trebek would have made that a $100 answer, seeing as it's not that difficult to figure out.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I still don't have any products of my own, but I've got some affiliate sites on there with coupon codes for products purchased through my site!!!

Check them out:
http://www.boydhobby.com

If any of you do purchase anything tell me about your experience with what you bought (PM, e-mail, site e-mail, etc...)and we'll get a product review written about it!!!

If anyone needs any advice about a product you can ask me!!!

Thanks, Biff!!!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts