Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I did it now

Hit some ice and got the guard rail, the front bumper took most of the hit. No body damage. But I think I crack the radiator and bend the two line going into the bottom of it. What are these lines?

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tranny cooler lines.......

I thought the Tranny has it 's own system

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sorry...maybe you're right, I was just assuming, most of what I've seen when two hard lines go in to a radiator, they trace back to the tranny. Have you tried tracing the hardlines in question?

Does someone have a drawing of front section of the truck showing cooler line

No it cold out and I don't like laying on the ground but may try later today

OK Thanks Call the body shop Said to come in on Monday. Is it easy to replace them. Just the line on the radiator to the filter or is all the way back to the tanny

That Good so hopefully a Radiator and two tanny hose and some hardware and alinement of parts and be back on the road. Maybe a new bumper

I post some photos in MY Gallery if you like to see them

Ok I give it a try

What is the BB code

Hey I learn something new here are the photo's 1.
12302010_008.jpg
12302010_011.jpg
12302010_001.jpg

Last edited:
When you go to your picture in the gallery and enlarge it, there are four codes that are displayed below.....the BB code is the one that will produce an image if you copy and paste it here...

Linked Thumbnail:
BB Code:
HTML code:
Direct link:

On Edit: SUCCESS!!!!

Thanks will take more of the radiator when I find the crack in it

Ok here,s a question for the Tech. If you look a the picture can you till if the radiator has ben push back. I drove it home, no pwer lost so I don't think I damage the charge air cooler. What you think. Thanks for all the help.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Ok here,s a question for the Tech. If you look a the picture can you till if the radiator has ben push back. I drove it home, no pwer lost so I don't think I damage the charge air cooler. What you think. Thanks for all the help.

Hard to tell by the pics but the radiator looks to be in the proper place. I wouldn't drive to much with the tranny cooler lines pinched like that who knows how much if any flow your getting.

Ford Truck Articles