Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy Everyone

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Carp. I'll be banned form here now. :nana:
Just saw a Dirty Jobs episode where they were squeezing the contents out of the stomachs of carp so they could sell the empty stomachs to other countries who eat them. Yum.

They also mentioned something about their number one customer being a communist country by the name of Carlsbad :D

Just saw a Dirty Jobs episode where they were squeezing the contents out of the stomachs of carp so they could sell the empty stomachs to other countries who eat them. Yum.
saw that one the other day. literally just finished the one (i think it was new) where they were at the dairy farm birthing cattle - pretty cool

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I hope the owner here won't mind me helping to build this site up like I did FTE ?
Without those few stupid rules;)

I'm sure they won't mind, and we don't mind the lack of a few stupid rules here, either ;)

WELCOME :D

Gunner

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Hey Dennis. How's it going?

It's nice to see a bunch of familiar faces...err names on this site too. I think a few more are on their way. smiliegitrdone

econo61

head pervert
okla
DANG!!!!! i go away for a few days and look what happens!

WELCOME DENNIS! glad you could make it. this i never even thought i would see, but glad you did it. sounds like mabey it was for the best for you.

Thanks guys.

73F100,

Ya I got an e-mail from a bunch of guys saying they expect 200-300 people to eventually move over here.The words being spread and more people are learning what went on recently.

Econo, any chance you have a larger photo of your avatar ?

I have a Babes album on my webshots site

Last edited:
My friend Ray e-mailed me this morning to tell me he was banned for telling people that if they want to know where I am to e-mail me directly.

Hey Dennis, like many I've (under a different screen name) read a many of your posts over yonder and I want to welcome you aboard. Your truck in your signature looks grrrreat. How long have you owned it?

I bought brand new with .6 km on it.

$6850.00 with a full tank of gas because I bought from my friend's (he as just banned from FTE) Uncle

May 29th/1978 to be exact.

It was built in March and arrived in Red Deer on May 12th

The photo was taken on the Morley Indian Reserve about 1980 or 81

The whole evolution about the truck is on the other site in my gallery.

I will have to create one here as well now that I found more photos.

Thanks for the compliments

Thanks, These days it's good to be seen :)

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
My friend Ray e-mailed me this morning to tell me he was banned for telling people that if they want to know where I am to e-mail me directly.

THERE ARE NO OTHER WEBSITES OTHER THAN FTE! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS! ALL YOUR WEBSITES ARE BELONG US!

Or thats what they'd have their members believe, I guess...........Can't understand why everybody there is going over the wall ;)

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts