Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How is this thing street legal?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
No doubt there are states where it is not legal.

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Notice is has certain modifications. That truck would be perfectly legal in Georgia and Texas, for what I know. The headlights are only allowed to be a certain height from the ground, so there's the relocated aftermarket lights.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'd like the truck if it was about 15 inches closer to the ground with smaller tires.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Holy banana springs, Batman!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'd like the truck if it was about 15 inches closer to the ground with smaller tires.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

53" tires....damn.

No doubt there are states where it is not legal.

Ryan

Certainly up here it's not legal.

They actually did a great job with the video here....not crazy about the music.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^has 120k in it and is asking 50....phew.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
the underlighting would be enough to make it illegal here... but the 36" lift would be 30" too high as well to pass..

i really doubt he did 120K to it.. theres just not enough there.. less hes paying his shop guy $150 hr to do it for him.. even if he did put that much into it id be highly wondering why hes asking 50K for it...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
the underlighting would be enough to make it illegal here... but the 36" lift would be 30" too high as well to pass..

i really doubt he did 120K to it.. theres just not enough there.. less hes paying his shop guy $150 hr to do it for him.. even if he did put that much into it id be highly wondering why hes asking 50K for it...

Maybe he needs the money or knows that's all the market will bear or both. He's got to have 10-15k just in tires and wheels and might be adding the cost of the rig in 06 at 30 - 40k?

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts