Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Holy smokes! Anyone need a truck?!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
waw thats a nice f250

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Rust shouldn't be a issue in Greenwood SC.Hardly ever snows every 5 years maybe

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That is a purty truck... Wow.

Ryan

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
looks like a really nice truck, but im sure it doesn't look quite as good when its dry lol!!

That was a nice truck... but why did it have Manual windows/locks if it is a Lariat?

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
damn, if i only had the money, lol. Thats a nice looking truck with a manual tranny...:drool: and not to far from me i think. It is more than what I paid for my truck though.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Connor-- Ernie was explaining that there's two different Lariat packages; 1 comes standard with power equipment and the other does not. This lariat package is the latter.

andym

Real men are fanatics
Lariat is just a trim package. It includes stuff like headliner, nice carpet, fake wood trim around the gauges, nicer seats, chrome bumper, chrome around the wheel wells, and probably a few other items.

Stuff like power locks, windows, etc. are options and have nothing to do with the trim package.

I have an XLT Lariat with manual windows and locks. They're out there.

Also, why is that F-250 such a screamin deal? KBB value in my area for that truck is $2100 in fair condition. Even in excellent condition, it's $2800, and we all know that an 18 year old truck is never going to be in KBB excellent condition.

Whoever said it probably has bad paint when it is dry is about 100% correct. Now...it may not be chipped up and possibly could be buffed and waxed, but I have no doubt that it is dull lifeless paint right now.

Never ever buy a wet vehicle or buy one at night under the bare bulbs used car lots used to use.

On a side note: He has 803 posts on that forum. Notice no one is interested in the truck? He has to bump the add up himself?

Is it possible they know the truck and what shape it is in and how it has been treated??? Yah...think?!?!

He has not even received an offer that I can see. No questions being asked...nothing. No interest at all.

Connor-- Ernie was explaining that there's two different Lariat packages; 1 comes standard with power equipment and the other does not. This lariat package is the latter.

Lariat is just a trim package. It includes stuff like headliner, nice carpet, fake wood trim around the gauges, nicer seats, chrome bumper, chrome around the wheel wells, and probably a few other items.

Stuff like power locks, windows, etc. are options and have nothing to do with the trim package.

I have an XLT Lariat with manual windows and locks. They're out there.

Also, why is that F-250 such a screamin deal? KBB value in my area for that truck is $2100 in fair condition. Even in excellent condition, it's $2800, and we all know that an 18 year old truck is never going to be in KBB excellent condition.

Ah, I get it now. I read it wrong... :headbang:

Didnt know you could get a lariat without the PW/PL. I guess you learn something everyday. What would be the reason to go with crank windows anyway though?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts