Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hit a garbage can.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Broke the passanger corner light, and put a dent in the fender, fially put the clean corners in, dont like em, but I had em so I didnt have to get anyparts.
IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
It did splinter, but i put touchup on it, primer was still in tack.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang...1st question...how do you not see a garbage can? 2nd question, how fast were you going when you hit said garbage can? 3rd question, if not that fast, how big/heavy/loaded was said garbage can?

On such fresh paint and body work, that makes me sick...sorry to see that man.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Didnt think I was that close to the can, about 35 id say, and yea ill get it fixed in the summer. Also the drivers clear lense fell off it the next day, now I have to order a amber passanger lense, and put the drivers amber back on.

More importantly, if it did, does it plan to sue? Or is the grieving family committed to ruining you now that you have put them through the psychological anguish of having lost a relative in such a violent chain of events?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^HEHE...tis the new American way.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I think it lived, tho most of the garbage and all the amber from my lense are on his front lawn.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts