Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi there gents.

Hi

My name is Arnold, as you can see I am new to the forum, a big ford fan since a young age.

I recently acquired a Ford F250 1977, now converted it comes to +/- $375.00. I have always wanted one and finally found one.

Now most the repairs I can do myself, like the paintjob etc. But how do I lift the body of the truck?

I will try and upload a pic of what I want, and I would really appreciate it if some of you experienced gents can please just advise me on the terms and what I would need to buy for me to do this job.

Regards

Arnold.

Attachments

• 20538-black-1977-ford-f250.jpg
Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site. Is that your truck, or just an example of what you want?

Do you have any pictures of your truck?

How did you find yourself in South Africa?

:welcome:

Ryan

Hi gents

@ Smokey, we have allot of raid during our summer months, so rust is always a problem if there is a open piece of metal somewhere on the car.

@ O'Rattlecan, I am a SA citizen lol born here.

I unfortunately don’t have any pics of the F250 at the moment, but the pic in the first post is what I would like to have by the time I am finished.

I have built a few cars, but mostly smaller race cars not anything like this.

So I am not sure on the abbreviations on certain processes and names of the items required for lifting the suspension of the truck

Regards

Hagar.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts