Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

HI ! I'm new here

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well not really but I have been gone a while. Life seems to have a way of getting in the way, or maybe out of the way, of it's self.

Most recently I have been about 8 weeks without internet at my house due to a squabble with my ISP. Believe it or not I have survived and proved it is possible. My daughter needs it for school though so I'm back in the game. She could get by without it but having it makes my life easier.

Anyways I'm back and should be around a bit more and am ready to knock the dust off the ole ban hammer...kidding...I kid...:)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome back!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Good to see you back on, Barney. We needed a few more blue lights in here anyway. Hope all's well.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to see your light on dude. Trista and I were just talkin' about how we missed seeing you around. Come up and visit sometime!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I have a few photos of things that have happened in the last few months, I'll have to post some up on my days off...tattoo's, ice chest lid through the windshield, bit in the face by a pitbull...just fun stuff like that..:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to have you around again.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome back :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts