Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hi i need help

hi everyone i new to the site and i wanted to know if some one can help me around the site also how do you add a avatar [confused]

Welcome to FTF, what kind of help do you need?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Click on the UserCP link on the blue bar, and look for the avatar link. that's also where you can set all your preferences when visiting the site.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
To add an avatar, click on the link at the top for your "User CP" (Control Panel) and then on the left side, click "Edit Avatar"

That should let you upload or link to an avatar.

Wander around, check the site out. Most of us don't bite...so just try it out. Any specific questions, ask here (or send a Private Message to a moderator or administrator).

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Welcome to the site.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site man...enjoy it, it's full of knowledge and great people. I have to admit, not a Pats fan, but that's a nifty piece of memoribilia in your avatar. The whole team sign that? What year team? Oh yeah...like the truck too.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site, Fordman5! john112deere is right, the more you wander around, the more you'll figure out. Let any of us know if you have any questions!

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts