Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi all

Hi everyone,
Im new to this forum, But not new to fords....

Here is mine.

My 1994.5 Ford F350 Crew Cab 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. Its got Stage 3, 230cc Injectors(aditonal 150rwhp, But can add upto 300rwhp once I get more supporting mods) Guages, Superduty seats, nitrous, Stage 2 water/meth injection, 4" stainless exhaust, 140hp 6 postion chip, ect But right now I pulled the trans and its getting rebuilt (5spd zf5) Once Im done I should have around 500rwhp(with out nitrous) and over 1000ft/tq+ at the tires with a few more mods.

NovemberPowerstrokepic036E-2.jpg

194.jpg

SMOKE.jpg

BDdynodayfallsomeboatpicstoo084-1.jpg

BDdynodayfallsomeboatpicstoo086.jpg

Newtires009.jpg

DIESEL.jpg

GREEN.jpg

195.jpg

exhaust010-1.jpg

And my Other truck.
Its a 89 F250, My first viehicle. I Put a nice cam in it back in spring 07, and by summer 07 I was pulling the engine out because of loss of compression from a few of the rings. I oringally intented to have the truck up and running as soon as possible but that never happened. Its sitting engine less for the past 2 years, But I am now recently building up a roller 5.0L engine with lots of goodies..
Trickflow stage 1 roller cam, ARP head and main studs, ARP rod bolts moly rings, almost everything has been powercoated, forged pistons ect.

IMG_0265.jpg

boattruck015E.jpg

burner.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

199.jpg

(timing chain cover just put on there for looks.)

Oh yeah...

Heres my Youtube account.. Its got both trucks in there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/55okrM2

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey glad to see u made it over here buddy.. welcome to the nuthouse :)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
WELCOME!!! WICKED nice trucks youve got there! only thing missing is some grabber green :p

Hay thanks guy!!

Awesome man, welcome. :D

I love your trucks. :)

I laughed at the 4x4x4 badge haha. I need one on mine.

I didn't even notice that.. Hahahah thats great.

I always look for that badge because there are so many Gen8 trucks that have that badge missing, or have a 2WD EFI badge. This time I was in for a pleasant surprise. :rofl:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome! I like that badge too!

Welcome to the FTF site. :)
BTW I'm the site idiot. :/
Will you tell me what the extra 4 is for?

I have the badges I took off my '91 Edweena;) Bauer
Bronco... anybody want 'em for cost of shipping?

Alvin in AZ

I do! :)

Which badges are they?

(I bet you someone will come back the the "I dont need no stinking badges" line... :p)

Welcome to the FTF site. :)
BTW I'm the site idiot. :/
Will you tell me what the extra 4 is for?

I have the badges I took off my '91 Edweena;) Bauer
Bronco... anybody want 'em for cost of shipping?

Alvin in AZ

Doesnt really stand for anything... I just put it on there for kicks.... I just got another 4x4 emblum and cut it on a scroll saw to x4 and put it beside the stock 4x4 emblum to make it a 4x4x4... :rolleyes:

Ford Truck Articles